- 活跃、繁忙( Uncountable) the situation in which a lot of things are happening or people are moving around
- 行动、活动 the work of a group or organization to achieve an aim
- 娱乐活动 something that is done for enjoyment, especially an organized event
There was a lot of activity in preparation for the Queen’s visit.
He was found guilty of terrorist activity. / criminal activities
His spare-time activities include cooking, tennis, and windsurfing.
动、运动、移动 the act or process of moving, or a particular action or movement
They showed the goal again in slow motion.
- Motive 动机 a reason for doing something
Why would she have killed him? She has no motive.
- 积极性、干劲儿 enthusiasm for doing something
- 动机、诱因 the need or reason for doing something
He’s a bright enough student - he just lacks motivation.
What was the motivation for the attack?
- 使产生动机、激起 to cause someone to behave in a particular way
- 激励 to make someone want to do something well
Like so many people, he’s motivated by greed.
Teaching is all about motivating people to learn.